Reminder all persons entering Dynamics must have a valid Membership!
1. I am at over 18 years of age and am freely and voluntarily choosing to attend and participate in this event and to view and/or participate in activities that I know are adult oriented and sexually explicit and that involve acts of domination, submission, bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism, and other explicit and extreme sexual fetishes and activities, including, but not limited to, spanking, paddling, whipping, waxing, piercing, fire play, knife or edge or blood play, bondage, suspension, fisting and other oral, vaginal and anal penetration. I understand that these activities involve certain risks, including, but not limited to, the possible negligent or reckless conduct of other participants.
Assumption of Risk
2. I AM AWARE THAT THESE ACTIVITIES MAY BE OR ARE CONSIDERED EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGERS INVOLVED, AND I ACCEPT AND I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. I VERIFY THIS STATEMENT BY AGREEING BELOW
3. As consideration for being permitted to enter the event, and to view and participate in these activities, and to use the facilities and equipment being provided, I agree that neither I nor anyone through me or on my behalf will make any claim against or sue Scarlet Letter Dom/me Society LLC, Amber M. Smith, or anyone affiliated with Scarlet Letter Dom/me Society LLC, including, but not limited to, friends, associates, guests, agents, employees, employers, teammates, landlords, volunteers, promoters, sponsors and contractors, owners, lessors or suppliers of the premises, and the owners, lessors or suppliers of any equipment used in connection with the event, for any injury or damage suffered by me at any time during my presence at the event or as a result of my participation in any activities at the event, and I hereby release, waive and forever discharge them, their heirs, administrators, executors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, actions or rights of action, of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, arising from, or by reason of, my attendance at, or participation in, the event or activities.
Indemnity and Hold Harmless
4. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Scarlet Letter Dom/me Society LLC and all those individuals and entities described in paragraph 3 above, from any loss, liability, injury, damage or cost that they may occur or that they may incur due to my presence or my actions at the event, whether caused by my negligence or otherwise.
Knowing and Voluntary Execution
5. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN ME AND SCARLET LETTER DOM/ME SOCIETY LLC AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP MANY LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES BY SIGNING IT
6. BY MY INITIALS BELOW, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE THAT SCARLET LETTER DOM/ME SOCIETY LLC MAY RUN A BACKGROUND CHECK TO CONFIRM THAT I AM NOT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER AND THAT MY CRIMINAL HISTORY DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY VIOLENT DOMESTIC, SEXUAL OR OTHER OFFENSES. ANY SUCH OFFENSES SHALL BE GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION FROM THE PREMISES AND/OR ANY EVENTS HOSTED OR SPONSORED BY SCARLET LETTER DOM/ME SOCIETY LLC. ANY SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK SHALL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND USED SOLELY FOR THE PURPOSE DESCRIBED ABOVE.
I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REQUEST A COPY OF SUCH BACKGROUND CHECK. ANY SUCH REQUEST SHALL BE MADE NO MORE THAN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT.
All play shall be strictly and at all times consensual. RACK– risk aware consensual kink – is our standard for consent. All participants are expected to comply with RACK. Non-compliance shall be grounds for immediate removal from the premises and may be grounds for a permanent ban from attending events at the premises or otherwise hosted or sponsored by Scarlet Letter Dom/me Society LLC. A party may not provide legal consent while under the influence of alcohol or other body or mind-altering substances.
No alcohol, mind or body-altering or illegal substances of any kind are allowed on the premises.
Firearms or other weapons may not be brought onto premises.
Prostitution, solicitation, and negotiation of compensation for sexual services ARE ILLEGAL and are not tolerated. Violations shall result in immediate removal and banning from future events. Scene professionals may not accept payment for any services rendered.
Normal scene etiquette is required (i.e., Do not interfere with a scene, do not invade scene space, etc.). Please keep conversation, laughter and comments to a minimum in the play areas. Do not monopolize the equipment. Do NOT join a scene unless specifically asked to do so!
Please clean up after your scene. Leave all equipment free of sweat, blood, other bodily fluids, wax, toys, etc. Wax, fire, and scenes involving bodily fluids may only to be performed in the area set aside for those purposes. Bodily fluids may include perspiration, blood, vaginal secretions, semen, urine, and other substances. Safe sex precautions are strongly encouraged, and all bodily fluids must be cleaned up upon completion of the scene. When in doubt, please ask the host or the DM on duty.
Cameras and other types of recording devices are NOT allowed on the premises. Use of cameras and other recording devices shall result in immediate removal and banning from future events. The Host(ess) may make limited exceptions to this rule with the express approval of all parties who may appear on such recordings and/or pictures.
There is no smoking, toking or vaping on the premises. Any violation of this shall result in immediate removal and banning from future events.
Penetration is acceptable only in specifically designated areas. You are responsible for practicing safe sex as well as clean up and sanitation of any areas so used.
Only the Host(ess), or a Host(ess)-specified designee of such, may admit guests. This is for the protection of the Host(ess) and all the guests.
Honest, open, respectful negotiation is welcome. Nonconsensual play is not.
You are expected to know that the other people there might ask you to play. There is a wide variety of play that is possible. In other words, please read and be familiar with our rules. The person who asks is expected to be polite, and to respect the collar of anyone who is collared, or to respect the relationships of other couples or leather families. If you want to play with the person who asks, you are welcome to say, "Yes." If you do not want to play with the other person, you are expected to say, "No." If you do not want to play with the other person, but say, "Yes," or do not safe word (if that is what is necessary to prevent unwanted play), then you have violated their trust. We have no mind readers. If you ask someone to play, and they say, "No," you are expected to respect their wishes, and to let the matter drop.
The Host(ess) and/or DM(s) will have unrestricted access to all areas of play space. If you are experiencing an issue with any of the other guests, please contact your Host(ess) and/or designated DM(s).
Neither the management, owners, or operators of Scarlet Letter Dom/me Society LLC, nor any agents, successors or assigns of any of the foregoing shall be held liable to any attendee, or any agents, successors or assigns of that attendee, for injury to person or property incurred as a result of attendance at this event. Participants by their attendance assume all risks of such attendance.